Thursday, January 3, 2013

Williams Family Christmas Breakfast

It has been a long standing tradition in our family to have Christmas breakfast together with my mom's whole side of the family.  So we did just that.  It is the one big meal I have during the Christmas holidays.  I know most people spend weeks with their family and eat, eat, eat.  Nope, we do a one and done.  Christmas morning and then that is it.  It is quite great actually.  Breakfast casseroles, coffee cakes, ham biscuits, and MIMOSAs!!!  YUM!  What's that?  Your family does not have to start drinking at breakfast to make it through the holidays?  WEIRD! :)

This year, breakfast was at my mom's house (the last few years it has been at my house, but since I moved, Bons picked up the hosting duties).  Enjoy the collection of pictures of this good looking bunch!


Uncle B and Nannie

Nannie and Cassie!

Dylan, Tammy, Mike, and Cody (aka The Bryants)

Nannie loves presents!

Like mother, like daughter!

Uncle B, Dallas, and Uncle Jerry

The Williams Clan: Keith, Nana (Aunt Gloria), Cassie, and Boppa (Uncle Jerry)

Up next....Christmas with SOME of the King Family!

***And just in case you were wondering...nope, I did not finish the book and still have not, so 31 books in 2012 it is.  This year will not present such a challenge, I love to read but want it to be for fun and not to meet some goal.****

1 comment:

  1. Ummm... Mimosas?!?! :) Hmmmm I'll have to try that next year! Or maybe I should just ditch MA and go to the Williams Christmas Breakfast ;)

    ReplyDelete