Monday, January 28, 2013

Snow Days

Now that I am an adult and have to still continue to work and drive in the snow, I do not appreciate or enjoy snow days.  But I guess if I could stay instead and not be forced to venture out, I could love them a lot more.  After leaving work early on Friday because the roads were horrible (my normal 20 minute commute took 45 minutes), I headed over to CJ's house.  I figured if I was going to be holed up inside, I should do it with company.  So we relaxed for a bit, caught up on Downton Abbey from the week before and then I made her get snow clothes on to go out and make snow angels!


CJ was very cold!

Making a snow angel!

Our two angels!

CJ making a snow angel!

After a frolic through the snow, we came in, got warmed up and started thinking about dinner.  Since we were pretty much already in our PJ's, we thought breakfast for dinner would be appropriate.  Our friend, Elizabeth, came down to join us.  We had eggs, bacon, and CJ and I whipped up these cinnamon rolls from scratch! 


All in all, it was a fun snow day, you just wont find me wishing for too many of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment