Monday, January 7, 2013

New Year....new challenges!

So 2013 is upon us (well for about a week now!  I am a little behind the game)!  So there are a few things I want to accomplish in 2013 and to help me stay accountable, I am putting them out for the whole world to see (or just the 5-6 of y'all that actually read my blog)

* Get back to my goal weight by my birthday!
* Study and take my Series 65 exam
* Get out of debt!  I am getting there, I hope to have my car paid off in April so hopefully this goal will get accomplished earlier in the year, rather than later!
* Plan and take our 8 states in 7 days trip (or 10 states in 9 days, whatever it turns into) --JUST DO IT!
* Commit to LESS, I always try to do this and last year I actually felt a little bit better, but there is still room for improvement!
* Cook a meal for a friend/family member at least twice a month at my house!

There you have it, a list of 6---not too intimidating but enough things to have to actually stick with! Feel free to check in from time to time and see how I am doing!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Six goals is WAY more reasonable than 30, that's for sure! But I think I can help with some of those! Go 2013! It will be a banner year for sure :)

    ReplyDelete