Thursday, January 3, 2013

King Family Christmas

Much like the Williams-side Christmas breakfast celebration.  It has been a long-standing tradition to get together with my dad's sister, Julia and her family around the holidays.  Sometimes they come to Richmond, sometimes we go to their house.  But every year we have fun!  My cousin Max married Amanda a few years back and they now have two A D O R A B L E little boys.  So I enjoyed the time with the two of them while the adults chatted.  Little Caden is just about a year older than Corbin, so it is fun to see what I can look forward to in a year with little Corbin.  It was great to see how creative and fun they are at that age.  And of course, little Rowan was a cutie-pie too!  He is just as happy as can be!  Now for family introductions....

Aunt Julia and little Rowan

Uncle Coy and Dad

Mom and Max

Me, Amanda, and Caden (look at that smile!)

Caden and Auntie Meagan
Alas the day was not complete without some shopping and a run to Wegman's (my favorite every grocery store).  Who does not love the time with family and friends around the holidays!?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Wegman's!!! :) I'm still enjoying my whoopie pie!! :)

    ReplyDelete