Friday, January 4, 2013

New Year's Fun

Well another year has come and gone and what better way to celebrate the end of a year than with a party with friends, games, and food!  My twin friend, Kristi, and her husband Mike had a few of us over for a little party to bring in the new year.  We played some games and then watched the ball drop, followed fairly swiftly with all of us heading home to get in bed (come on we are getting old).  Now I have never been too keen on the idea of resolutions, but I have been thinking about areas I want to focus on in 2013 (think last year's goal of reading 26 books in a year), so as I continue to ponder that for a later post, please feel free to check out some photos from our night of FUN!

We look just like sisters...NOT!

Rob and Jessica

Mike and Kristi--our hosteests with the mostest!

Kathryn and me

Me, Elaine, and CJ

1 comment: