Tuesday, October 7, 2014

September musings

So my phone was hoarding pictures again, so this post will be pretty short and sweet with a few updates of what has been happening in Laura-land!  Then I will hopefully get back to the good stuff with Corbin's birthday updates and other fall-ish things over the next week or two!

So at some point, it became fall, it felt like it literally happened over night, I woke up one day and it was cool outside in the morning, then I went to Target and (gasp) Halloween decor and costumes were out, so CJ and I took full advantage of the Chris March foam wig line....


Then in late September, we hit up Oktoberfest, how did I not know about this before?  It was great fun and should you go, I highly (and I mean highly) recommend the Bavarian pretzel!



We also got a Bratwurst (my first one ever):

 And enjoyed some fun Polka music:


Then one day, Elaine came in town every so briefly but we got to catch up for a hot second before she was gone again:

And then to start off the fall season, I changed the wreath on the front door to be much more fall like (bye-bye hydrangeas): 

And Viola that about wraps up September!

No comments:

Post a Comment