Friday, October 31, 2014

Friday Favorites #11

Happy Friday, it must be all the Christmas decorations popping up all over the place, but I could not help begin to create a Christmas wishlist of sorts, along with a few other random finds for this Friday Favorites edition!  Would love to know what all you are crushing on from the intra-webs!



1. 2014 White house ornament ($19):  My Aunt Julia every year gets us these ornaments and I have loved collecting them and seeing what the new one will be this year!  It is a great tradition to start!
2. Travel Wall Calendar ($26):  This calendar has been featured in two blogs I follow as art!  No kidding the pictures are from all over the world and are super vintagey (so a word) and colorful, I am in love with it and it seems to be a good buy for 12 art prints for only $26
3. Gold Accent Table ($70): Love! Love! Love this!
4. Jessica Simpson Ballet Flats ($69): I am also super crushing on these shoes, might need to find a good coupon cause I cannot bring myself to spend that much on shoes though!
5. Chosen Printable (Free):  It is a two-fer deal!  TWO free printables for the price of FREE :)  Enjoy!


Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment