Friday, October 3, 2014

Friday Favorites #9 (Halloween Edition)




1. Halloween Wreath ($19): Of course Target would have the cutest wreath!  I mean I am not a wreath for every holiday type of gal, but if you are, this one is certainly cute!
2. Olaf Kids Costume ($25): Ummm if I could get Corbin to wear any costume, you know I would be pushing this one, but alas he wants to be a ghost!  Come to think of it, I wonder if I could give him this and pass it off as a ghost?!?!  It is soooo cute!
3. Halloween Wine Bottle Labels ($3): If you are planning to host an adult party, these labels would be right on the spot!
4. Chris March Lobster Head ($20):  If you follow me on instagram, then you already have seen this cute cute hat!  But I could not pass up the opportunity to push Chris March's line once more!  I followed him on Project Runway oh so many years ago and love this line that he does for Target every year.
5. Eat, Drink and Be Scary Printable (plus many more--all FREE)!  Thanks to Kristi for this contribution!  It is a link with like 30 free Halloween printables so there is one for every person's taste for sure!
6. Cream Craft Pumpkin ($9):  I have been digging the many different uses for these craft pumpkins, from gold dots to my most recent obsession by Lauren Conrad where she uses colorful push pins to punch into the pumpkin.  Needless to say, there is a lot of long-term decorating that you could do with this pumpkin and it will never rot!

I hope you enjoy this collection and remember only 28 days to get your costumes ready and stock up on candy!


No comments:

Post a Comment