Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Happy Birthday Andy!

Today my brother turns 28!  It is unbelievable for me to think that this little guy that used to carry around "Fuzz man" with him everywhere and loved all things trucks and building is now 28!  Come to think of it, he still likes trucks, motorcycles, building things and probably still has Fuzz man, so not a lot has changed over the years and for that I am forever grateful!  Andy, you have an amazing sense of humor, an ever expanding heart, and a deep tie to family and I could not hand-pick a better brother!  






Though there may always be controversy over if the beard should stay or go (and quite frankly the cigarettes could definitely go), I love you no matter how you style your hair, or how much like Duck Dynasty you look :)  And I know a few other people who feel the same way....




I am always amazed at the things you can create and how handy you are at fixing things and I am forever thankful that you are there when something goes wrong!  





You may have the tough guy exterior but those closest to you know that you have a heart of pure gold; you are always willing to help the people you love, and you show up when it really matters!






You like to push the limits, which is great, because sometimes it makes me push them too, so I can live up to the hype!  You have a fear of nothing and I love that about you, I wish I could be more like that!  I used to hate it when we were younger and I got the "Tiffany's little sister" label all the time and then one time someone called me "Andy's older sister" and I am like this is not happen!  But now I am equally happy to be referred to as Tiffany's sister or Andy's sister because I know I have the best siblings in the world.





It is pretty amazing to me that basically all of Richmond knows you little brother, but I get to call you my own family!   And for that, I am so blessed!  Have the best birthday yet (but remember to be responsible--sorry, a little warning was bound to happen, I mean, I am your older sister after-all)!!

1 comment: