Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Cuteness Overload!

Well this past week was my sister's birthday, she is a Valentine's Eve baby!  So my mom and I drove up to Norfolk this weekend to celebrate with her (the dad and brother came up for a few hours in the afternoon).  Unfortunately, I got ZERO pictures of the birthday girl, but alas, I captured a ton of the cutie pie, Corbin!

Corbin thorough intrigued by the guitar his Uncle Andy gave to him!



Cheesin'

Saturday night, my sister and brother in law, went out to dinner and spent the night out, so my mom and I were on Corbin duty.  The rule was that if he stayed in his bed all night long, he got Mickey Mouse Chocolate Chip pancakes...well guess who was a good boy?

Who does not love Chocolate first thing in the morning!

Breakfast on Gaga's lap!

YUM!

Gaga even got her own Mickey Mouse pancake!

Corbin and Gaga!

Rockin' out in the morning! (bonus: picture of Stella in the background!)

Corbin with Auntie LaLa!


Always get some cute pictures when that kid is involved!  I cannot wait to see them again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment