Friday, February 15, 2013

Fat Tuesday!

All seasons of Lent should start with such a great party!  My friend, Lila decided to throw a Mardi Gras Potluck party on a Tuesday.  What is not love?  I sported my best purple sweater and borrowed a pair of green beads for the occasion!  It was a grand time of food, friends, and fun, not to mention an awesome King Cake!

Lila made a wonderful King Cake for the occasion--it was super Yummy!

Hurricanes!!!

Party!

Me and Lila, I lent her my Mardi Gras masks straight from New Orleans for the party!

Theme dinnerware--LOVE IT!

We found the baby, but Dave had already called that piece!

Dave was so happy to get the baby!

Maybe I should have made a goal to give up sweets or something for Lent, because it literally was a Fat Tuesday, on my weekly weigh in, I was up 2.5 pounds--no good!  Time to get back on track and move forward, got to meet my goal weight by August!

No comments:

Post a Comment