Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Re-useable Bags and Swedish Fish

So my dad got home from a short trip to Orlando last night and in true "dad" fashion, he came home bearing gifts. He was at a fishing expo to help market some fishing hook.  Well that is all well and food for him, but the best part (well aside from the fact that he made it back home safe and soundly) was that be brought me presents!!!  What type of presents you ask?  Well a re-useable grocery bag and a little thing of swedish fish.  It totally made my day!  If you know me at all, you know that one of my love languages is gifts so these little gestures just make me SMILE!


And how cool is this bag?  It is PINK and brown--one of my favorite color combos (well really anything with PINK in it works).
Notice the little bag of swedish fish :)

1 comment: