Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Happy Hump Day Pictures

Yesterday, my boss was gracious enough to let me leave about an hour early so I could have some extra hang out time with my sister and nephew before they left this morning....

We went to the children's museum and here is a little of what we did...

Corbin found a HUGE dog and proceeded to carry it around the entire museum...

Corbin did not want to pose for this picture....

Or this one....

Or this one....

So I decided to resort to just getting a picture of him, face or not....

Awww cute boy with no face...


OW OW, Tiffany putting the fire out!  Surprisingly, she put all this on willingly!

Corbin putting the (potentially) lice-infested hat on grandma!

Then on himself!!!  Finally a picture of those cute cheeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment