Friday, July 20, 2012

Hokie Reunion

So this weekend, I am headed back to Lake Anna for a very exciting reason!  For the first time in almost 4 years, the 7 of us EAJ girls are getting back together for a reunion.  This is a MONUMENTAL event and I am super excited!  Each year, the group of us plans a trip to Lake Anna, but I think at most, we have 5 of the 7 of us there at any one time.  So having all 7, plus spouses, plus little baby McHugh (currently in the womb), will be amazing!  This weekend promises to be a barrel of fun, with lots of drinking, lots of laughing, and lots of board games (since there is really nothing else to do at night time in Bumpass, VA)!


Here is a picture from the Lake Trip, two summers ago (I think):
Ahhhh, we were so young back then!


Here is the last time, we were all together (at least to the best of my knowledge):


This was August, 2008 when Sara and Nathan got married.  Yup, it has been too dang long!  So this weekend should be an awesome time to catch up and hopefully, I will remember to get pictures to document it, in case it is another 4 years before we do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment