Thursday, July 30, 2015

Baby overload

At what age is a child no longer considered a baby?  Who knows and frankly I do not care, these precious little princesses will brighten your day.  Yes, that's right, I got to spend time with little baby girls for a change!

My dear friend, Allison was in town about a week and a half ago and I got to go over and spend time with her and her little one and her family.  I always love being around her family cause everyone just makes you feel so welcome.  Allison also has three nephews (two of which are twins), so we always share stories. Allison is my oldest friend (we have known each other since we were 9 and still keep in touch), though with her in South Carolina and me here, we do not see each other as often as I would like.  



 But it was great to catch up and get to spend a little bit of time with this cutie...


Then one Monday for lunch, Kristi, Bethany, CJ and I got to meet up for lunch.  I got pink overload this week and loved it!

 Ms. Bethany will be two in just over a month, and she is so vocal and happy, it is a joy to have been able to watch her grow up so closely!




All in all, it was a fantastic week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment