Friday, July 3, 2015

Friday Favorites #19




1. Women's Rashguard ($18): Loving these for the summer sun! And you can actually play your cards right and get them for even cheaper than that!
2. Grey Upholstered Daybed ($495): So this is a little on the pricey side, but it is so cute, I just had to share it!
3. Minnie Mouse Dress ($48): I actually ordered this and loved it but it was a little short for me and not super practical, but it is an adorable find for the epic Disney lover!  And if you aren't into the dress, just shop around there is a whole line so you might find something else super cute!
4. Piece of Pizza Pool Float ($55): So not logical for me but the idea is epic, it even has a loop so you can hook to other friends pizza floats, and if you get 6-8 slices, I am sure you would have a whole pie!
5. Fourth of July Printables (FREE): In the spirit of the Holiday, check out these cute printables to add a little festivity to your holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment