Monday, July 20, 2015

Norfolk Weekend in June

I totally gave yall a teaser in my last post about my trip to Norfolk, so in an attempt not to keep you waiting too long, here is the follow-up, picture-full post about my latest trip to Norfolk!

I took Friday off work so I could get a long weekend with the kiddos, so I left work on Thursday to head down there and was able to share the new felt art with Corbin before bedtime on Thursday night...


Then we were up and at 'em early on Friday morning (of course), so we were playing and we had a big trip to Wal-Mart on tap!

There Holden found a Frozen music player and proceeded to put everyone's dance moves to shame!  (I tell you, all these boys have some moves--I need to take note)

Corbin and I got to go to the playground for a little one on one time, before naptime!


Then I got back just in time to rock Garrett back to sleep....

Post nap time snuggles with this cutie....



Saturday morning, Josh was back from some work travel, so him and I took the kiddos to the Virginia Living Museum, so Tiffie could presumably have some downtime (but instead she worked on cleaning out the attic--SUPER MOM!).  While there, Corbin turned into a Vet:
Garrett turned into a frog:


And Holden, a squirrel (or some other tree-dwelling animal):

Told him to make a "silly face"....


One quick Auntie Lala photo op:


After all the kids were down for their naps, Tiffie and Josh got a lunch date while I stayed home waiting to see who would wake up first, well it was this cutie, who loves a post nap snuggle (and of course I was all to happy to oblige)...

These guys certainly keep you on your toes...


On Sunday, we decided a family trip to Mount Trashmore was in order, so we all loaded up in the mini-van and made our way out there, we were had a picnic snack time, did some rock climbing, rolled down the hill (or maybe that was just me) and attempted a family photo op....

At least Tiffany and Josh are smiling!




This was the best one from all those pictures :)
Selfies with some of my buddies...


Josh and Josh Jr. right there...



On the way home, CJ and I meet up at Busch Gardens to attempt to ride rides, however, the park was crazy busy that day so we settled on train and the boat, until next time....


And of course a London Rocks photo op was in order....


Finally got a post up before a whole month went by!  Here is hoping I pick up the speed of these things, thanks for hanging in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment