Thursday, July 9, 2015

June Picture Overload

Since I am so far behind in blogging and I just did a May photo Dump last week, I figured I might as well recap you all on June before getting caught up with July!  

June started off by us saying goodbye to our dear friend, Gizmo!  Little guy gave us 16 wonderful years of snuggles and licks and has been extremely missed.  


Then we headed to Roanoke to celebrate our cousin, Cassie's wedding!  Road Trip with the family (too bad I do not know how to censor photos)...

Bons and I

Cousins (and brother)

The bride and groom!

Family!

King Family Shot!



First Dance

Beautiful Cake

Bons getting her dance on with the groom!

By the end of the night, Andy went causal!

Bons and I with the beautiful Bride!

Then Tiffany found a project for me, busy boxes with felt creative boards, so I stocked up and got to work creating some for the Nephews!

Ice Cream Cone

Pete the Cat

Tree with leaves!

No worries, Brutus still got some snuggle times in there!

Here are some of the finished projects, each in its own labeled bag....


June was not without its fair share of festivals, we had...THE BACON FESTIVAL

We also celebrated a very late birthday for Kristi at The Betty on Davis, wonderful Richmond restaurant you should check out like NOW!

Then we went to Maymont with Bethany and Kristi early on Saturday morning for a walk!


And then CJ and I hit up the VEGETARIAN FESTIVAL, before ending the day at the

 SAVOR VIRGINIA festival!

I closed out the last weekend of the month in Norfolk, VA for an extra long weekend with the kids (a more dedicated post to come on that later with its own fair share of photos), but here is a sneak peak at Corbin playing with his new felt art!

On the way back to Richmond on Sunday, June 28th, CJ and I meet up at Busch Gardens to explore and to once again hit up the FOOD & WINE FESTIVAL there!



What did you do in May or June?  Any fun things you suggest in and around the Richmond area??

No comments:

Post a Comment