Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Flower Surprises

Just in for a quick update today, and a lot of fun posts upcoming (I promise!).  A few weeks back, I kept driving by this U-pick your own sunflower field and pair that with a massive number of vases I have collected over the years and I had an idea--surprise friends with some flowers.  CJ was in on the gig too, so we meet right after work one day, braved through the impending downpour to cut some beautiful flowers.  


 Of course we had to pose with said flowers before going out to deliver them...



First up was Kristi, so we could obviously see Bethany before she went to bed for the night.  I think she was pleasantly surprised!


Some friends were not home so their flowers got left on the door step...

And ended the night at Emily's house just before bedtime!

It was a great time and a great way to surprise friends on a dreary Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment