Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Simple Life, Simple Pleasures

So if you know me at all, you know I love to get (and give) little gifts!  It is one of my love languages, so sue me!  Well on Sunday, my adorable mother got me this:


Hokie Bird Loofah!
How adorable is that?  She said it was the start to my birthday celebration!  Well I could not resist sharing it!

In other news, I also got a shellac manicure done with my friend, Emily, on Sunday--it was a fantastic end to a fantastic weekend and now my nails will look pretty for the next 2+ weeks :)



And I do think I forgot to mention about my awesome shirt that Kristi and CJ made for me for my birthday celebration to see the Legwarmers:


It is pink, glittery, and says Birthday Girl!

Feel free to be jealous, I know I am blessed beyond measure :)

2 comments:

  1. I just like to comment on all your posts! :) Happy EARLY BIRTHDAY!!! :)

    ReplyDelete