Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Countdowns!!!!!

Let the countdowns begin!

Really who are we kidding, if you know me, you know I have been counting down for weeks already now!

2 days until I get my cyst removed....YES this needs to be on here, cause after that heals I can finally get my hair cut!
3 days until the LEGWARMERS
14 days until my Birthday (I have not yet decided to be excited about this or not)
17 days until I get to spend a weekend with some of my favorite ladies from VT
39 days until my next vacation!!!
58 days until the beach for a long weekend with the family!
140 days until Christmas (yup, I just went there!)



In other news, my reading has totally been sidelined.  I do not know what I have been doing, but I can tell you what, it has not been reading!  I will have to pick my book back up here soon!

2 comments: