Monday, August 13, 2012

LEGWARMERS!

Sorry was I screaming that title?  I am still recovering the hearing in my ears after Friday night's concert.  It was AWESOME (there I go again with the screaming).  Since a picture is worth a thousand words, I will limit my words and share many many pictures with you all!  Enjoy :)

Group Shot on our way into the National!


Kristi and Lila!

CJ and Kristi--they made me shirts for my birthday celebration!

Ohhhh HEYYYYY girl!

Ombre pink to purple glitter eyes!

CJ face!

Prom Pose

Booty Pose

Love these girls (nice photo bomb Aubrey!)
Brittney's 80s outfit!
Sexy 80s!

Sweating to the 80s

MULLETS GALORE!!!!

 
CJ gets scared when I hug her!

THE BAND!

Rockin it!


BEFORE!

Silly Before!

After the concert pose---we all look a little more tired!

The aftermath of glow sticks!!!


2 comments: