Tuesday, August 21, 2012

And it just keeps going and going and going...

So here is what's up?  Hands down, I have the BEST friends in the whole wide world!  After work yesterday, I met up with two of them for dinner at one of my favorite Richmond restaurants: Cafe Caturra, where I was showered with more fabulous gifts and surprises!  


A card so sweet, you could eat it!
Hokie Buddies

Then it was onto small group where I was lucky enough to have not one, but two YUMMY birthday desserts for me:
YUMMM!  Jessica got me a cookie cake, my fav!
Charlotte made these for me--so cute!
RAINBOW SPRINKLES!!!!


They sang happy birthday, not once but twice!


I AM SO FREAKIN' LUCKY TO HAVE AWESOME FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!!

P.S. In other not as fun news, but exciting for me, is that my stitches came out last night.  My dear friend Aubrey, who is a P.A. said she would remove them at Bible study, so I finally was able to sleep on my left side again last night :)  It's the simple things, y'all!

1 comment:

  1. This is the last time this year I'm going to say this... Happy Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete