Monday, March 19, 2012

To keep myself accountable...

In an effort to make sure I stay on track, I have been trying to find book recommendations and keep a running list of my next books to read.  As such, I am going to post those here so I can have a way to keep myself accountable.  So after I finish my current book, Mocking Jay, I will have finished 8 books this year...here is my next batch.

9. The Carrie Diaries
10. There are No Children Here
11. Sarah's Key
12. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
13. The Girl who Played with Fire
14. The Girl who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
15. Mountain beyond Mountains
16. A good and perfect Gift
17. The Horse Boy
18. The Magicians
19. What Alice Forgot
20. Unbroken
21. The Reservoir

Since I am borrowing or checking these out from the library, the order is bound to change, but I tried to space series books out throughout.

Feel free to give me your best recommendations :)

No comments:

Post a Comment