Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Cue trumpets sounding...

I have finished it!  All three books done in 13 days!!!  And I must say from everything I heard about The Hunger Game series, I was expecting great, good, mediocre.  What I felt like I got was great, great, and really good!  I happened to love all three books.  Do I think she rushed the ending in book three?  Yes, but I also feel like it worked out okay.  Do I feel like her writing type changes near the end of book three?  Yes, but I still loved it.  Did I love how it all ended?  You betcha!  I am now, more than ever, ready for the movie.  Unfortunately since I promised my friend, Kristi, I would see it with her and we are both out of town this weekend, I have to wait until March 31st to see it, but I can barely contain my excitement...I just hope i am not disappointed.


In other news, I started reading The Carrie Diaries this morning.  It is the life of Carrie Bradshaw, of Sex and the City fame, while she was in high school.  As a die-heart SATC fan, I am super excited about this book...but lets be honest, what book am I not super excited about?


Lest you begin to think I have given up the travel bug...let's do a little recap of my schedule...


Last weekend I was in Sandbridge, VA (a picture of the house we stayed at)


This weekend I will be in Norfolk, VA
First weekend in April I will be in Hilton Head, SC
2nd weekend in April I will be in NY
3rd weekend in April I will be in Williamsburg, VA
1st/2nd weekend in May, I will be in the Bahamas
Memorial Day will most likely be Lake Anna and that just gets us to the start of summer...so stay tuned, hopefully I will remember to take pictures of my next excursion. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment