Thursday, December 29, 2011

A farewell bid

3 days until we bid farewell to this year.  I can honestly say I have grown up a lot in 2011.  Which is surprising cause I am 28, so really how much more can I mature?  I have seen the blessings in life this year and know that my life is not about meaningless things, but about the family, friends, and faith that make me the person I am.  I am excited to see what is in store for 2012!  I will be bringing in the New Year with many of my closest friends and am blessed beyond measure that I have people to share this Holiday with.  


So my New Years Resolutions?  Finally to get in better shape?  I have been trying to hit the gym and eat better, but 2012 is going to be the year, I think.  With a combination of sickness, migraines, and a number of other outside forces, I am really ready to see what eating well and exercising regularly can do to improve my overall health (read: sickness free, migraine free New Year).  


I am also looking forward to a number of exciting trips in 2012, including but not limited to: a week long trip to Atlantis, Bahamas, a tour of the mid-west, a long weekend in Hilton Head, and at least a few beach and Lake trips.  Have no fear, I will continue to update and engage you all in my trips and excursions.  Stay tuned for the events of 2012....

No comments:

Post a Comment