Wednesday, December 21, 2011

4 days

4 days?  Are you freakin kidding me?  I have even still yet to complete my Christmas shopping.  WHOOPS!  Oh well, turns out Christmas happens whether there are gifts or not, how cool is that?


So I have been running at full throttle here recently and low and behold what happens?  I wake up this morning with a sore throat.  This winter is certainly trying my patience with germs and sickness.  I am probably going to cancel my plans for tonight so I can go home and rest a bitty!  Only 2 more work days between me and a 4 day weekend with lots of fun, family, and food!  Get excited!


This season has been particularly meaningful to me for some reason.  I am way less held up on presents and gifts and really trying to be thankful to being with friends and family.  Life is way too precious to waste on being ungrateful for the "things" I did not get.  I am blessed beyond imagine and only hope I can continue this spirit in the years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment