Monday, January 9, 2012

Whoops!

12 whole days have past since my last post, I know more fully understand the commitment it takes to keep up a blog.  I will try to be better about updating.  Well I brought in the new year with a champagne toast and lots of screams with friends.  It was fantastic.  But I was promptly in bed by 1am (I am not as young as I once was).   So far, project get in shape is falling flat.  These last 9 days have been super stressful and FULL in general which has made finding time for the gym a difficult task.  I worked about 80 hours last week and am taking off work in a few hours to head up for a less than 24 hour trip to Northern VA for my best friend's mom's funeral.  So that has put a bit of a damper on things. If all goes well, though I should be taking a class Wednesday and Thursday night at the gym :)


This weekend I am going back to Northern Virginia for my friend, Erica's housewarming party and potentially a trip to the Newseum.  Then with my work holiday on Monday, I plan to hopefully take my dog to the vet and my car to the shop for an inspection.  Oh the joys of adulthood :)


Well off to tie up a few loose ends before heading out of town for the day....I promise myself one day I will get to sleep in my bed again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment