Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday Favorites #16

This edition is super colorful and cheerful!  Hope you guys are enjoy the sunshine-Y days and blooming flowers as much as I am!  Hello Spring is right!!!



1. Abode Plate Set ($40): These plates might be a little pricey at $40 for eating on, but I think they would make adorable wall art and for that price, they may be justifiable!
2. Hello Spring Printable (free): This may be one of my favorite printables to date!  I can just picture framing this beaut up to welcome in the Spring season!
3. Latte Bowls ($30): Anthropologie, you are amazing (but oh so expensive), however at $30 for a set of 6 these bowls are actually manageable and are great for ice cream sundaes (I may just know first hand).
4. Orange Tray Table ($40): I know orange does not work for everyone but this would be such a bold pop color to work in if you can manage it!
5. Green Coat Stand ($30): I mean who out there does not love like 98% of everything Ikea sells?  So this green coat stand is no exception, I love the color green--it is very Kelly green-ish and I think would work perfectly in every home, but then again maybe I just love Kelly green?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment