Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Baltimore!

After a grueling winter of snow after snow after snow, I finally planned a weekend to go up to Baltimore and visit Sara!  CJ came along for the ride and the shenanigans (wait since CJ drove, maybe I was along for the ride...), we got there Friday evening and meet up in NOVA for dinner with Erica!  Then on Saturday we made breakfast at home and took it easy before heading to Arundel Mills for some shopping and a fun feast at Medieval Times for an early dinner!  

Peanut wanted to come home with me!












Well after Medieval Times, I got a text from Erica saying there was ice and snow coming early Sunday morning and I had not checked the weather since Friday (when it said rain), so I was happy to get her warning but sad that the text meant we needed to get on the road that night versus the next day.  We came home and packed up to head home much earlier than planned, but not before snapping a few totally ridiculous pictures....



No wonder we have been friends for 10 years now, we both have the same sense of crazy!  Thanks for letting us crash, Sara, and you bet your dollar I will be back, hopefully sooner rather than later!

P.S.--tell Peanut his Auntie Lala misses him! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment