Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday Favorites #15

It seems that spring has finally started to appear!  We have the warmer weather, the rain, and the sunshine and I am oh so happy about it!  Since I was feeling very spring-y, this Friday has a number of colorful spring things--just go along with it!


1. Zoku Duo Quick Pop Maker ($37): Who does not love popsicles?  And when you can have them quicker, that is even better!
2. Mental Floss Logic Puzzle Book ($8): My friend Amanda got me hooked back on logic puzzles!  I actually got the book (I picked up a used--like new one) and did 7 puzzles the first night!  Success!  I love brain work-outs (way more than I love real work-outs in fact)!
3. Botanist Knoll Apron ($28): Oh my goodness, this apron is so cute!  Who am I kidding, I find like 90% of all aprons cute, but really this one is adorable!
4. Love the Journey Print (Free): This might be a nice spring-y addition to update your picture frames, just saying!
5. Cognac Cross Body Purse ($23): I have had this purse for like 2-3 years.  I love it so much that I have actually used one out completely and got a new one for my birthday last year!  It is the perfect purse for me and I love the cross body aspect!  If you are in search of a new small purse, this might be it!

Hope everyone has a great weekend, get out and enjoy the beautiful weather!


No comments:

Post a Comment