Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday Favorites #14

It is a good thing this blog is not my job, or I would totally be fired!  Sorry for the delay in posting, but life man--just life!  So here I am back with (hopefully) a few good posts this week, including a very new SPRING themed Friday Favorites!




1. Old Navy Tulip Print Blouse ($30): Or if you are like me, you will get that sucker on sale and pay about half that for it!  But it just screams spring time ready to me!

2. Tufted Upholstered Loveseat ($430):  Obviously this is one of those more expensive things but it would be so versatile for decorating and it looks so fancy, I am loving on it!  Every time Target, every freakin' time!

3. Whale Tail Measureing Cups ($32): What a great nod to the great colors of spring.  If I was not already completely obsessed with measure cups, then I might would add these to my collection.  But even an avid baker/cook like myself does not need more than like 3-4 sets, right?

4. Tom's Haiti Musical Note Shoes ($68): These are a bit pricey but they are one-of-a-kind hand painted shoes from a member of the Haiti Artist Collective, so you are still contributing to the one for one movement AND helping to employee a native of Haiti, so a win-win!

5. Vintage Map Printables (FREE): For all you map lovers out there?  What's that?  It's just me?  Well, anyway, here is a great collection of vintage maps to use as art around the house if you do share my affinity for travel and maps!

No comments:

Post a Comment