Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Nephews Galore (alternate title--an Ode to Tiffany)

If a picture is worth a thousand words, I can stop talking typing now (but that would never happen--come on you know me better than that!)  As promised, the nephews were in town in mid-August!  Fun was had, sleep was minimal, and memories were made!  Feel free to browse the brief snippets from the week (and I apologize in advance for the fact that there is more than 2 selfies in this post)


Garrett is a walking fool now!

And Holden finally figured out this crawling thing so well!  Look at those eyes!!!


This picture is like get out of my way brother!

"Who me?"

Handsome Division for sure!

Corbin loves this thing and what a cute face impression that is!

We are trying to make the same face apparently!

Selfie #3 if you lost count!

Google Plus is at it again, I took a few pictures over a few minutes of play time and it is just amazing to see how active a 3 (almost 4) year old is--I would like 50% of his energy that is all!


Ice Cream is for the weak--we just like the cones!

"Want some"


Bath time with trucks!

How could you ever say no to this face?  No really, please tell me how!



Uncle Andy comes for a visit!

Double Triple Trouble

Andy going in for the pound, Corbin is waving

Corbin going in for the high five, now Andy is not...gotta get in sync boys!



Dude was entertained for all of 5 minutes with that whisk!


As promised--we got a bubble bath one night!  "More bubbles, Auntie Lala, more bubbles"  I think I created a monster!


Selfie #5 and yes, Garrett is waaaaaaaaaaaaay over them!
Well as you can see we survived the week--just barely!  And I have a new found respect for all mothers out there, and one in particular--my wonderful sister, Tiffany!  Girl, I don't know how you do it, but you manage and you have the 3 most awesome kids in the world at that!  Love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment