Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday Favorites # 7!

I am back with some more cute (non-hokie this week) things, feel free to check them out and enjoy!  Happy Friday :)

1. Shutterfly card assortment ($20): So in fairness, I got this set for free from shutterfly during a promo they were doing, but I am still super excited about them! They are so cute and a great variety pack to have around! Plus I think they would make a cute gift!!!

2.Free Lunch Box Printables (FREE):  I know, I know, school has already started but I think these would be great to incorporate into your kiddo's lunch box through the year!  What a quick and easy thing to do, plus did I mention they are free!!!

3. Red Console Table ($230):  So at $230 this piece is a big steep, but what a statement it would make!  I am not sure I could fall in love with the red all the time, but I am sure it would work for some people!

4. Bobby Pin Print ($24): As someone who relies almost daily on the help of bobby pins, this print just seems so fitting and would find a perfect home in a bathroom!

5. Baby Boy outfit ($16):  Hello Hipster, I could not resist this cute little baby hipster outfit, and for the twins--it would be double the cuteness!  If I buy it, I may have to sneak it on them so they can be twinning!

6. The Very Hungry Caterpillar Wooden Pull Toy ($15): It seems that the amazon children's toy section has recently become my friend with so many little ones birthdays recently or coming up, but I stumbled across this cutie and could not resist including it!

No comments:

Post a Comment