Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Wolfpack Reunion

For St. Patrick's day 2012 (or was it 2011?), my friends Anna and Emily went to Savannah with me to meet up with my friend, Allison to celebrate the St. Patrick's day holiday.  If you do not know, Savannah makes a big deal about it.  So we rented a hotel and joined in on the festivities decked out in our green!  Well this was around the time when The Hangover was big and as we were getting ready to make a toast one night, it was myself or someone else that began talking about how it started as just two and then we added more into the group, soooo reminiscent of Alan's wolfpack speech:


(Go ahead, watch it, I'll wait....)



Well it was back then that our wolfpack was born, the four of us wolves running around the deserts together in Savannah looking for fun and green???  Anyway, since Allison lives in South Carolina, we have adopted CJ as our honorary wolfpack member here in Richmond and thus we had a wolfpack reunion (of sorts) in Williamsburg this past weekend, complete with dinner, drinks, snuggling, SATC, and some shopping!  Since a picture is worth a thousand words, I will quit talking and leave you with a few moments of our weekend of fun.


SNOW inside Yankee Candle


Snuggle time!  


All my little G's!!!  



2 comments: