Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A weekend with my favs

I spent the long weekend in Norfolk visiting my sister, brother in law, and their 3 little boys.  It is always fun to go down there for a little bit and get to see what life would be like with 3 kids--spoiler alert--it's crazy!  

Little Corbin is at suuuuuuuch a cute age now where he picks up everything you say and is on board to do whatever you want, but he is strong-willed!  He is my little buddy and we had fun at the Children's museum, the mall playground, the local fro-yo place and a few other fun things her and there.

Corbin with his dog, Marshall (or the dog formally known as Stella)

I got to spend some time with the babies too, they are also getting to a fun age where their personalities are really starting to shine.  
Garrett is mesmorized

Sitting up in the bumbo

I got the guys some new Valentine's day outfit too, "Most Eligible Bachelor" and "Auntie's #1 Admirer," what is not to love about that?
Too cute for words!

Little Holden was not feeling super great when I was there, so he was being a huge little cuddle bug, look at him here hanging out with Auntie Lala
Those cheeks!!!!

That face....

Even better, this face!  How could I ever say no to these guys?  
One thing we learned this weekend, my sweet little nephews have Auntie Lala wrapped around their little fingers and that is unlikely to change anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment