Thursday, January 16, 2014

Winter Wonderland (alternate title: My Phone is at it again)

Last night as I got home from Jersey Boys (side note--great play, you should see it).  I checked the weather as I so often do before bed to begin thinking about what to wear to work tomorrow, I know for a fact there was no mention of snow.  Alas, I woke up to this this morning!  What in the world, that is actually a fair amount of snow for the Richmond area (we so rarely get it).  Anyway, it was beautiful and all that, so I captured a few photos, but the beauty of it was short-lived when I got to my car and realized I had a few inches of snow to brush off before heading to work, I always manage to forget that part).  

Anyway, for those of you that did not get any snow, here are some photos for you to enjoy.  And a few where my phone went on ahead and added the snow in there for you (you know so you can get the full effect and all).





I dont know, what do you think 2-3 inches?


1 comment: