Wednesday, July 24, 2013

As baby countdown 2013 is still underway, no I am not talking about the Royal birth, we all know that has already happened; I am talking about the arrival of my two nephews in the coming days or weeks.  So I am trying to busy myself with other fun things as I anxiously await their arrival!  This week I got to start my week off just right with lunch with this beautiful lady:

Me and Nannie!
Yup, my beautiful 95!!! year old grandmother decked out in her purple ensemble.  We dined at the classiest of places, Burger King!  All kidding aside, this week has been pretty calm, which I can only imagine to be the calm before the storm since next week is gonna be insanely busy.  Next week we have our seminars, this is nothing new, we have been doing them for years, normally we are working with 30-40 people tops.  This time each evening will be about 80 people and guess who is in charge?  Yup, you guessed it, me!  At any rate, I am trying to savor these nights of nothing but cooking or meeting up with a friend, knowing that next week is going to be long nights and quick days!

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment