Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A nursery fit for two!

As promised, here is the little nursery for the twins! 


Nursing Chair with the little hats for the boys!

I like to call this area, the Cuddle nook!  Cause I just feel like there will be some quality cuddle time happening here!  A cute bedside table, yellow chevron lamp, red picture frame with a picture of Momma and her first little boy!  The dresser was an old one that was at the Lake house that had missing handles and was a dark wood.  They painted it white, switched out the hardware and now its perfect for the twin's room!

 A red clock up on the wall!

This might be one of my favorite things, this is an old window panel and the idea is to fill each opening with Dr. Seuss book covers (that is my job to bring down when I come meet the little guys!)



Example of said book cover!  We scanned them in and will be printing them on paper the size of the window.

And lastly, the cribs!  Two matching white cribs from Ikea.  We got $10 fitted sheets at Target in Navy blue and I made those red dotted bedskirts!  So cute!  It really ties the room together.  

I think we decided, after names are picked out, we are doing letters above the beds (like the picture below) with their first initial!

M may not be the letter used, obviously!

1 comment: