Tuesday, July 2, 2013

New goals, how goes it?

Since we are at the half way point of the year, lets take a check in on my goals for the new year!


New Year, new Goals...how is it going?

* Get back to my goal weight by my birthday...I am about where I am at the year's beginning, so this is not going to happen by my birthday but by my cruise in November!

* Study and take my Series 65 exam....no progress here yet!

* Get out of debt: am on point to paying off my car in the next couple of months (that will be almost 3 years ahead of schedule--woot woot)!  Other than that, everything else is done!

* Plan and take our 8 states in 7 days trip: Ummmm DUH!  Planned and taken but it became 13 states in 10 days!  

* Commit to LESS: Killing this one some weeks and others I suck at it; it all just depends on the week!  I would say I am definitely succeeding in this but could still do better!

* Cook a meal for a family/friend at least twice a month: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December

1 comment:

  1. Holla! I know I have benefited from the meals :-)

    ReplyDelete