Friday, April 5, 2013

A boy and his bunny, plus a little surprise!

There once was a boy named Corbin, he had a family of bunnies--a mommy, a daddy, and a baby bunny.  The baby bunny was his favorite.  He loved the bunny and the bunny loved him, they exchanged bunny kisses and played in the grass.  

Oh wait....this is my blog, not story time with Corbin!  Let's cut to the chase, or as we all like to call it, cute picture time!

Bunny kisses!

More bunny kisses

Human Kisses for a bunny---notice the difference!

Pop and Corbin

This boy loves his trucks too!

And now for the surprise!  Most of you already know this, but that cute little boy is going to be a BIG brother and here is the proof!  I finally got a babies bump picture!  YUP babies is right, there is two little ones growing in there!  My sister hates that I make her pose for pictures of the baby bump, but I just love it!  
Me and Tiffie

Ummm yup, I am touching the belly and yup she is trying to take my hand off!
I am getting excited to meet my TWO new nieces of nephews in August!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment