Friday, March 1, 2013

Travel Plans???

In a way it is funny, this blog started out as a way for me to track my travels and adventures and it has evolved into so much more than that.  But let's get back to basics here; where am I going this year???

Well if you have been reading along with me, you know that I have already been to NYC with some girlfriends and to Camp Willow Run, NC for a youth retreat just last weekend!

So what am I up to next?  

* Next weekend, my friend Amanda and I are off to Orlando for a long weekend trip to take in Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure.  I think we have plans to also make it to Downtown Disney at some point!

* Then in mid-March, I am spending a weekend at The Homestead in Hot springs, VA for a friend's wedding.

* April will bring with it a big trip, years in the works!  CJ and I have finally booked our 10 day Midwest trip.  The plan is to fly out mid-April and return 10 days later, hopefully after taking in at 10 Midwest states (Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Minnesota, Iowa, and Wisconsin).  There is a slight chance, if we have enough time, that we will make it to Illinois too!

* In May, I am headed to Blacksburg, VA to see my friend, Sarah's new baby!

Then of course a few long weekend trips thrown in here and there.  Who knows what may get on the calendar???  (a trip to the beach?  a trip to Vermont?  only time will tell)

Where are you planning to travel to this year?

1 comment: