Thursday, March 28, 2013

Les Miserables


Last night, my friends (Anna, CJ, Kristi) and I went to grab an early dinner at Panera (the dinner of champions  and then headed onto the Landmark Theater to see Les Miserables.  It was awesome!  I was a little concerned because I had seen the recent movie and thought that was real well done that I was not going to be as impressed with the play, but I was pleasantly surprised at how well they were able to portray everything.  Love, Love, Loved it!  
The stage before it started!
Also, the theater is apparently the best place to run into other Richmonders, I saw an old friend's Dad, a friend from cake class, my boss and his family, and another YP and his girlfriend.  All in all, it was a fantastic night, just wish I could have gotten to bed earlier!

1 comment: