Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Lazy dog days of winter...

Awww sooo cute!


Well after my week last week and the party Friday, I decided I was going to stay in most of the day Saturday (you know me I really cant stay inside the WHOLE day).  So I packed up my stuff and headed back to the southside.  The parents were leaving for yet another cruise and I was dogsitting for the next 9 days.  So I arrived about 11:30am, and did some crafting and had some snuggle time with the dogs.  I watched probably 6 hours of television (this is more than I have watched in the last month probably--I am cable-less once again at my new place), so it was nice to relax and have some quiet time.  I had a few errands to run so I left about 4 and was back about 2 hours later.  Needless to say I think the dogs were in heaven with so much snuggle time and so much petting!  They were sad to see me out again on Sunday!

1 comment: