Monday, December 3, 2012

Grand Illumination Fail

Well it seems the annual tradition is going to be to miss the grand illumination.  For the 2nd year in a row, CJ and I have not been able to find parking to actually be at the grand illumination.  I think two times is the charm for me, I will likely NOT be attending next year's grand illumination!

But if you like videos on the side, feel free to check out the scene from inside the car as we waited to drive down Cary Street, you can see the lights come on:



Lights on when we did a drive by!

More lights

The Red Cross was handing out Hot cocoa and fliers, YUM!

2 comments:

  1. You forgot to mention the part when I almost got us killed... or at least we thought that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha whoops, I was trying to block these bad memories!

      Delete