Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Friday Fun...

So this past Friday, I had my plan laid out....DON'T PLAN ANYTHING!  Stay home with the dogs, go to bed early and relax.  Well, I got a text from my friend, Elaine, asking what I was up to.  Turns out when I said absolutely nothing, she had another plan in mind!  

Needless to say, I was forced to shower and get out of my PJs that I had already put on to go downtown.  We were meeting up with her work buddy, but we got there a bit early so we explored the James Center and checked out all the lights....


I can't get enough lights this Christmas!

Elaine and I in front of the Tree!

Elaine mails a letter to Santa!
All in all, I had a fun time and was glad I went, even though I was still lacking on sleep.  It was fun to see the lights, hang with her, and meet some new people!  Hope everyone had a great Friday night!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooooh!!! Did you guys mail your letters to Santa?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like Santa is about to eat Elaine's hand. Eeeek!

    ReplyDelete