Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Take 2

I love holidays!  I love theme parties!  So by default, Halloween has to be one of my favorite holidays--it is all about themes and dressing up and getting into the spirit, so I love Halloween celebrations!

Needless to say, Halloween on Hanover is like Halloween on crack!  It is awesome--lots of kids in tons of costumes with lots of candy and fun!  My kind of night!  I was so caught up in the festivities  I forgot to take more pictures, but here are a few for your viewing pleasure...

Lila (Morton Salt Girl), Me (Katniss), and CJ (ladybug)
C-3PO and R2D2 hanging out outside Patrick's house (his roommate and his girlfriend)

Jellyfish!

See people get super into it!  Pirate themed house!

Thought bubble!  He let you change the board!

More pirates!

The Ladies again!

1 comment:

  1. Yessss!!! It must be a record... I have dressed up as three different things in the past month... I don't even usually dress up for Halloween!

    Thanks Laura :)

    ReplyDelete