Tuesday, October 2, 2012

October (!!!) Book Update


Well if you know me at all, you know that I tend to read more when it is not absolutely beautiful outside.  So I know most people read during the summer at the beach or lake or whatever, for some reason, I read diligent without fail until around June (this year I made it to July!!) and then I just lose all interest in reading until the weather gets cold again.  Nothing says winter like a blanket wrapped around you and a book in hand.  So needless to say the list has not been updated much, except I read ONE book on vacation (that was not even on the list).  I have The Girl who Played with Fire and Wild on hold at the library, so currently, it is a race to see what comes due first!

List of books I have read in 2012

1. Five Love Languages
2. Sisterhood Everlasting
3. The Holocaust Diaries
4. Private #1 Suspect
5. The Fixer Upper
6. The Hunger Games
7. Catching Fire (book 2)
8. Mockingjay (book 3)
9. The Carrie Diaries
10. What Alice Forgot
11. The Purpose Driven Life
12. The Reservoir
13. Private Games
14. Mountain beyond Mountains
15. Hijacked: Responding to the Partisan Church Divide
16. Sarah's Key
17. I've Got Your Number
18. Private
19. There are No Children Here
20. Generous Justice
21. The Other Boleyn Girl
22. Kisses from Katie
23. Unbroken
24. A good and perfect Gift
25. Hope in a Jar 
26. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
27. Lexapros and Cons
28. 3rd Degree 

 List of books I plan to read in 2012

29. Flyboys
30. The Girl who Played with Fire
31. The Girl who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
32. The 100 thing challenge
33. The Rape of Nanking
34. Wild

Happy Reading!


2 comments:

  1. You only read that book on vacation because I wanted to read mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True Statement! I just openly claimed I dont like reading when its nice outside...but you know me, once you get into James Patterson, its hard to stop.

      Delete