Friday, October 19, 2012

To say I am blessed....

is an understatement!  I pretty much have the best friends and family in the world, no really, I do!  My friends know when things are off and encourage me through hard times.  They pray for me during times of struggle, and love my unconditionally when I mess up!  These past few weeks have been interesting to say the least--with traveling, working, house stuff, family stuff, etc.  It has been hard to know what I am feeling between one day and another.  But those close to me know that what I need is a friend who is there to listen to me and to remind me that they are thinking of me!  

Last night I showed up at CJ's to get things ready for a Halloween Party we are having there next week (this was the ONLY free night I had until next Friday, so we had to get set up early).  When I arrived, CJ had a present for me.  It was Tulips, a green apple (my fav!), and candy!  What more could a girl want?  Ohhh what's that quality time?  Don't worry  I got some of that too!  

Aren't they pretty?  AND PINK--my fav!  I know that was not on accident :)

Someone knows i love chocolate and Swedish fish! YUM!


It is great to have friends that know and love me for who I am--as many of my friends know, I am a Quality Time and Gifts person!  That means that I send and receive love most through time with those I love and small tokens that let me know they are thinking of me.  Last night I received BOTH of those and felt super uplifted!

Thanks CJ and thanks to all my friends who go above and beyond all the time to let me know they care!

1 comment: