Monday, May 21, 2012

Weekend Recap

Friday I left work and headed to Norfolk to see my sister, brother in law, and nephew and to help with their yard sale on Saturday morning.  It was a quick trip but productive and fun.  The weather was wonderful and my nephew was so cute!  


Perfect Day for a yard sale!


Corbin made so much money at the Yard Sale cause he is so cute!




I left there Saturday afternoon and came back to Richmond.  My friend CJ and I went to hit up the Lebanese Food Festival in Richmond where we got the best tasting thing in the world, Zalabia -- it is a Lebanese donut with like a honey glaze....HEAVENLY!


Sunday morning, I decided to sleep in and do a few things around the house before I headed over to CJ's where we spent the afternoon in her back yard pool....




It was a great relaxing time.  Then Sunday night I had our final youth group dinner....now its back to work this week, then Philadelphia for a long weekend coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment